We love this smart and sophisticated design for any room. The colors and scale can be customized for an additional fee.
The original design is skillfully hand painted in our Charleston, SC studio before being printed on hardwood and then finished with a commercial grade non-toxic flooring finish.
*NEW* 12" x 48" x 1/2" planks
Finish: Low Luster
Order Lead time: Lead times vary due to production downtime or increased demand. For the most accurate information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 1-866-519-7727.
Now available 12" x 48" tongue and groove planks.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
Still have questions about our Lex hardwood? We are here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-519-7727.
Disclaimer: When ordering Mirth Studio hardwood, please keep in mind that because wood is a natural product, no two will be exactly alike. Sometimes the variation is more obvious and for this reason we recommend ordering a 10% overage in case some of the hardwood does not meet your approval. Alternately, samples may not always be an exact match to your order and may differ slightly as they are subject to different dye lots.
Depending on the color of the hardwood it may be more obvious than others. Lighter colored hardwood shows more grain than the darker colors. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered to be a defect.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Trade Collection Hardwoods:
- Each plank is 12” x 48” and ½” thick
- They are pre-finished with a commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC's
- They can be glued or stapled for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Hardwood Floors are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- Planks can be used on Floors, Walls, and backsplashes
Our Environmental Standards
- Our planks use less hardwood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the tile
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – walnut – are used in Mirth Studio tiles
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only tiles that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective plank, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.