Mateo Hardwood Tile
Named after the private coastal barrier island off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina, this tile will make you feel as if you are sitting beach front with views of serene marshes.
SKU Number: Mat211
Size: 300mm x 300mm x 1/2" (Each tile is almost one square foot)
Order Lead time: Orders typically ship within 4-6 weeks.This design can be purchased by tile directly by adding it to your cart. If you would like more information please fill out our information request form or contact the stockist in your area. For immediate assistance, please call our studio at 1-866-519-7727.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Trade Collection Tiles:
- Each tile is 12” x 12” squares (each tile is 1 square foot) ½” thick
- They are pre-finished commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC's
- They can be glued for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Tiles are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- Tiles can be used on Floors, Walls, and backsplashes
Our Environmental Conscience
- Our tiles use less hard wood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the tile
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – oak and maple – are used in Mirth Studio tiles
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only tiles that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective tile, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.