Temporary Wallcovering Instructions
PLEASE NOTE: Our Wallcoverings previously came with butt seams, however we have since changed production to overlap for double-cut seams. Double cutting to create the proper seams is required.
For further instructions, please visit the install page here provided by our vendor.
1. Make sure your wall is smooth, clean and painted before installation process.
2. Our Temporary Wallcoverings come with adhesive already placed on the back, so there is no need for water.
3. Unfold roll and place it on the wall from top to bottom. Make sure the placement is plum using a level.
4. Use a broad smoothing brush to smooth out bubbles and creases from the middle of the roll out.
5. Repeat process with all panels. Make sure rolls are butted up tightly to each other ensuring there is no overlap. Be careful not to get excess adhesive on printed side of wallpaper.
6. Once all rolls are hung, trim along ceiling, floor, doorways & windows.
7. Clean the surface of any additional adhesive with a soft cloth and water.