Odessa Hardwood Tile
Jeffrey Bilhuber Designer Connection
The original design is skillfully hand painted in our Charleston SC studio before being printed on the individual real oak hardwood tiles and then finished with a commercial grade non-toxic flooring finish.
SKU Number: JBOde208
Size: 12" x 48" x 1/2" (Each tile is almost one square foot)
Order Lead time: Orders typically ship within 6-10 weeks. Lead time may vary due to production downtime or increased demand. For the most accurate information, call our office at 1-866-519-7727.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
Still have questions about our Odessa wooden tile? We are here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-519-7727.
Disclaimer: When ordering Mirth Studio wooden tiles, please keep in mind that because wood is a natural product, no two will be exactly alike. Sometimes the variation is more obvious and for this reason we recommend ordering a 10% overage in case some of the tiles do not meet with your approval. Alternately, samples may not always be an exact match to your order and may differ slightly as they are subject to different dye lots.
Depending on the color of the tile it may be more obvious than others. Lighter color tiles show more grain than the darker colors. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Hardwoods:
- Each plank is 12” x 48” and ½” thick
- Matte, Scratch Resistant Aluminum Oxide Protective Finish
- WetWorx™ Splatter and Spill Guard Water-Resistant Finish
- UV Cured, Emits No VOC
- They can be glued or stapled for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Hardwood Floors are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- Planks can be used on Floors, Walls, and backsplashes
- Cartons contain 8 planks or 32 square feet
Our Environmental Standards
- Our planks use less hardwood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the plank
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – walnut – are used in Mirth Studio planks
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only planks that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective plank, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.