Jubilee Hardwood Tile
This bespoke pattern was hand painted by Mirth's founder for her own master suite and will create a bonafide statement floor for any room. The controlled brush strokes and intelligent use of color create a seamless elegance that is thoroughly enticing!
The original design is skillfully hand painted in our Charleston SC studio before being printed on the individual real oak hardwood tiles and planks.
300mm x 300mm x 1/2" (Each tile is almost one square foot)
*NEW* 12" x 48" x 1/2" planks
Finish: Low Luster
Order Lead time: Lead times vary due to production downtime or increased demand. For the most accurate information email email@example.com or call our office at 1-866-519-7727.
Minimum Order: Tiles are sold by the box (14 tiles).
Now available 12" x 48" tongue and groove planks.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
Still have questions about our Jubilee hardwood? We are here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-519-7727.
Disclaimer: When ordering Mirth Studio wooden tiles, please keep in mind that because wood is a natural product, no two will be exactly alike. Sometimes the variation is more obvious and for this reason we recommend ordering a 10% overage in case some of the tiles do not meet with your approval. Alternately, samples may not always be an exact match to your order and may differ slightly as they are subject to different dye lots.
Depending on the color of the tile it may be more obvious than others. Lighter color tiles show more grain than the darker colors. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Trade Collection Tiles:
- Each plank is 12” x 48” and ½” thick
- They are pre-finished with a commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC's
- They can be glued or stapled for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Hardwood Floors are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- Tiles can be used on Floors, Walls, and backsplashes
Our Environmental Conscience
- Our tiles use less hard wood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the tile
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – oak and maple – are used in Mirth Studio tiles
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only tiles that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective tile, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.