Belmont Porcelain Tile
SKU Number: 70EN2150E
Size: 320mm x 320mm x 7.8mm (Each tile is almost 13"x13")
Finish: Glazed Matte
Order Lead time: Orders typically ship within 3-4 business days. Lead time may vary due to production downtime or increased demand. For the most accurate information, call our office at 1-866-519-7727.
Minimum Order: Tiles are sold by the box (11 tiles). Individual tiles may be purchased as samples.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
Still have questions about our Belmont Porcelain tile? We are here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-519-7727.
Mirth Studio Porcelain tiles are recommended for all residential use and moderate to heavy commercial use
Call for more information and lead times.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Porcelain Tile Collection:
- Each tile is 13” x 13” squares
- The same look as our real wood tiles- some with actual wood texture only better
- The exceptional durability of porcelain tiles- With proper care, they will last a lifetime!
- Can be used in wet areas- a great alternative to our real wood tiles for bathrooms, kitchens, pools, or spas.
- Can be used outdoors! A perfect solution for your outdoor living space or pool area!
- Stocked in the USA- Tiles are stocked in our warehouse in Charleston SC allowing us to ship quickly without extended lead times
Our Environmental Conscience
- Frost Proof- Our porcelain tiles can be used outdoors and will not break even in freezing tempertures!
- Slip Restistent- The tiles are extremely slip resistent and have been tested to ensure it!
- Hypoallergenic- Produce no allergens or VOC's
- Timeless- Porcelain tiles have been used for centuries making them one of the most durable and classic materials available/li>