Cane Stair Riser Decal
CocoCozy's Cane design is printed onto durable, adhesive backed vinyl, using the most cutting edge printing technology available. The low tack, re-adjustable adhesive backing make them a breeze to install. These decals are a great solution for already installed hardwood stairs!
Make the statement you've always wanted without all of the mess of construction or paint. Simply stick our decals onto the existing risers and when heated, they will remain permanent. They are printed on a very durable vinyl substrate that is meant to take years of abuse. It is possible to remove them but much like removing old wallpaper it my require a little "elbow grease." They have a low luster finish and can be easily replaced if damaged.
*Please Note: Ordering a test sample prior to placing a larger quantity order is recommended as our decals are printed to order and therefore we are unable to accept returns. It is also suggested to test the sample on your risers to make sure it is a suitable surface for installation.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Trade Collection Tiles:
- Each tile is 12” x 12” squares (each tile is 1 square foot) ½” thick
- They are pre-finished commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC's
- They can be glued for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Tiles are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- The tiles come 14 tiles per box—each box weighs 26 lbs
Our Environmental Conscience
- Our tiles use less hard wood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the tile
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – oak and maple – are used in Mirth Studio tiles
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only tiles that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective tile, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.