The Hex pattern creates a myriad of playful octagonal shapes, the differing colors working together to make a powerful statement in any space!
The original design is skillfully hand painted in our Charleston, SC studio before being printed on hardwood and then finished with a commercial grade non-toxic flooring finish.
12" x 48" x 3/8" planks
Finish: Low Luster
Order Lead time: Lead times vary due to production downtime or increased demand. For the most accurate information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 1-866-519-7727.
Now available 12" x 48" click and lock planks.
Planks Sold by Carton - Carton contains 32sqft
Samples: Samples will be printed on 6"x6" square tiles, 1/16th of a plank. They will give an accurate color, material thickness and pattern gauge of the design.
Pricing: Click here for an estimate.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
Still have questions about our Hex hardwood? We are here to help! Give us a call at 1-866-519-7727.
Disclaimer: When ordering Mirth Studio hardwood, please keep in mind that because wood is a natural product, no two will be exactly alike. Sometimes the variation is more obvious and for this reason we recommend ordering a 10% overage in case some of the hardwood does not meet your approval. Alternately, samples may not always be an exact match to your order and may differ slightly as they are subject to different dye lots.
Depending on the color of the hardwood it may be more obvious than others. Lighter colored hardwood shows more grain than the darker colors. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered to be a defect.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Hardwoods:
- Each plank is 12” x 48” and ½” thick
- Matte, Scratch Resistant Aluminum Oxide Protective Finish
- WetWorx™ Splatter and Spill Guard Water-Resistant Finish
- UV Cured, Emits No VOC
- They can be glued or stapled for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Hardwood Floors are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- Planks can be used on Floors, Walls, and backsplashes
- Cartons contain 8 planks or 32 square feet
Our Environmental Standards
- Our planks use less hardwood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the plank
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – walnut – are used in Mirth Studio planks
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only planks that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective plank, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.