Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Information About Mirth Studio Wall Planks
- Type: Real engineered oak hardwood with wood veneer
- Face Appearance: Engineered hardwood
- Core: High Density Wood Fiber Board (HDF) made with 100% recycled content. Core density is 57 lbs per cubic foot; swelling coefficient 6%
- Finish: A UV Cured, low gloss matte finish is applied so the planks are easily maintained by cleaning with water and a damp cloth.
- Plank Size: Width: 5.125" x Length: 46.25” x 1/4"
- Carton Size: 20 square feet per carton (12 planks)
- Square Feet Per Plank: 1.66
- Plank Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Carton Weight: 18 lbs
- Palletizing: 30 cartons per pallet
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties Available
- Installation Method: Peel & stick VacuuBond adhesive with slight interlocking system. Using a J-Roller is very important. The J-Roller enables the installer to apply pressure evenly to Wall Planks, thus providing maximum Vaccubond-adhesion.
- Edge Profile: Shiplap joint with micro bevel.
- Fire Rating: Class C