Chime Hardwood Tile
We love the hexagon here at Mirth Studio. This one has been scaled down to a 6" repeated pattern, making it appear as if the tiles were smaller. The design works great in smaller spaces or on walls. Depending on your personal color choices it can be bold and dramatic or soft and subtle.
SKU Number Platinum/White: ChimePW128
Size: 300mm x 300mm x 1/2" (Each tile is almost one square foot)
Order Lead time: Orders typically ship within 4-6 weeks.
Shipping: For orders over 100 sq ft, freight shipping will most likely be the most cost effective shipping method. Please fill out our Quote Form and we will be happy to send you a quote.
For immediate assistance, please call our studio at 1-866-519-7727.
Some basic information about Mirth Studio Trade Collection Tiles:
- Each tile is 12” x 12” squares (each tile is 1 square foot) ½” thick
- They are pre-finished commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC's
- They can be glued for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Tiles are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- The tiles come 14 tiles per box—each box weighs 26 lbs
Our Environmental Conscience
- Our tiles use less hard wood than solid hardwood flooring
- We use only a 2.4mm wear-layer of hardwood on the top and bottom of the tile
- Only hardwood species that are in abundant supply in the US – oak and maple – are used in Mirth Studio tiles
- Our UV cured finish emits no VOCs
We go to great lengths to send only tiles that meet our high standards but it is important to understand that wood does sometime have flaws. Sometimes the edges are rougher than others but that is because the nature of wood and not considered a defect. If you feel you have received a defective tile, please contact immediately and we will send out a replacement.